EzRay Air Vet (Hand-held X-Ray System)
It satisfies all primary dental diagnostic needs by stable and clear images
Lightweight Portable Innovation
The EzRay Air Vet is a lightweight portable x-ray device designed for easy handling and stable positioning for optimal image quality on your intra-oral x-rays.
- Weight innovation with CNT (Carbon Nano Technology)
- 30% lighter than other handheld units
- Lower dose
- Double scatter shield design for operator safety
- Lower cool down times
- Faster workflow, no warm-up time
Double Scatter Shield Design For Safety
- INTERNAL SHIELDING: The internal radiation shielding is perfectly designed to protect the operator from radiation leakage.
- EXTERNAL BACKSCATTER SHIELDING: The backscatter shield signifcantly reduces the amount of radiation being reﬂected.
Lower Cooldown Time, Faster Workflow
Due to unique eﬃciencies in Carbon Nano Technology, EzRay Air Vet has almost a 75% reduction in cooldown time between shots when compared to leading competive devices. This allows users to spend less time waiting for their x-ray to be ready and more time in treatment, diagnosis and patient.
|Detection Area||10 x 12 in|
|Sensor Type||Amorphous Silicon with TFT|
|Pixel Matrix||3268 x 3268|
|Pixel Pitch||127 ㎛|
|A/D Conversion||14/16 bit|
|Effective Pixel Matrix||2040 x 2520|
|Preview Time||≤ 2.0 Sec (Wired)
≤ 3.0 Sec (Wireless)
|Energy Range||40~150 kVp|
|Battery Operating Time||Approx. 3hrs|
|Weight||6.94 lbs (3.15 kg)|
|Dimensions||13.27 x 15.55 x 0.71 in|