Our portable xray solutions provides higher power, combined with state of the art technology, system reliability and low maintenance, all in a small footprint, lightweight package. Providing hospital quality imaging performed anywhere, anytime a portable X-Ray System is transported to a patient. Our portable x-ray system is designed with an intuitive user interface, for care free technique setting and status indication.
The SR-130 provides higher power, combined with state of the art technology, system reliability and low maintenance, all in a small footprint, lightweight package.
14×17 Wireless DR Flat Panel Detector
The 14×17 wireless detector is an economical solution that allows the user to experience the benefits of flat panel Digital Radiography.
Dragon TXR Portable X-Ray Machine
Leader in Portability and Power
The SR-130 provides hospital quality imaging performed anywhere, anytime a portable X-Ray System is transported to a patient. The SR-130 is designed with an intuitive user interface, for care free technique setting and status indication. The SR-130 is the number one power to weight ratio portable X-Ray system on the market today. The SR-130’S is a 100kV/30mA, 3kW system that can reduce exposure times on difficult radiographic anatomical views, thereby minimizing patient motion problems and enhancing image quality. It is offered with our optional Digital upgrade package, or in a film based version. On the film based verso in, the built in Cassette storage area can accommodate up to seven standard 14″x 17″ radiographic film cassettes.
Dragon TXR Portable X-Ray Machine
Powerful 100 mA, 125 kVp
4 kW or 8 kW HF Generator
Exceptional arm mobility
Active collimator light from 4 locations
Fractional focal spot tube for greater detail.
- 4.0 / 8.0 kW, 100 mA, 125 kVp
- High Frequency Ripple: 300 kHz
- 40 to 125 kVp in 1 kVp steps
- Touch Screen
- Allows customization of 6 APR regions (skull, thorax, spine, abdomen/pelvis, lower and upper extremities) – small, medium, large and pediatric patient sizes
- User friendly multi-language selection
- 14 mA stations: 5, 6.4, 8, 10, 12.5, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 64, 80 and 100
- 0.001-10 second exposure time range, 41 total in 25% steps
- 0.1 to 250 mAs, 34 total in 25% steps
- 4.0kW: 0.6mm x 1.5mm dual focus stationary anode tube, 40,000 HU
- 8.0kW: 0.6mm x 2.8mm dual focus stationary anode tube, 76,000 HU
- Power Cord, 19.7′ long (6 meters)
- Exposure Cord, 9.8′ long (3 meters)
- Collimator, certified manual, LED display
- Stand on base with wheels for easy maneuverability
- Gas spring arm supports tube to accommodate easy positioning
- Positive mechanical brakes
- Cassette storage box accommodates up to 8 cassettes
- Vertical tube travel, 61.4″ (17.3″-78.7″)
- 102.5 lbs total weight
- Single-phase line Automatic Regulation, Automatic Output Power Adaptation to Power Line Conditions
1417WCC/WGC • 14×17 Wireless DR Flat Panel Detector
PROVIDING PATIENT THROUGHPUT IN YOUR HOSPITAL AND BEYOND
The ergonomically designed C-Series Cesium Iodide and Gadolinium Oxysulfide wireless detectors are designed to offer new levels of handling, functionality and exceptional diagnostic image quality in the X-ray room and beyond.
The compact and lightweight Xmaru 1417 Wireless Digital Flat Panel Detectors are well designed to satisfy the daily diagnostic needs of the most demanding user.
- Tapered, Recessed Edges
- Thin and Lightweight Design
- Optional Portable Battery Charger
- Image Storage Up To 200 Images
- Room Sharing Functionality
- Auto Triggering Technology
Superb Image Quality
The detector’s high Detector Quantum Efficiency (DQE) achieves superb image quality with low patient dose.
Supporting up to 660 lbs, the detector is manufactured with a shock, vibration, and scratch resistant carbon fiber composition.
Water Resistant (IPX6)
The detector is water resistant to most typical water spills in a hospital as well as in outdoor applicants.
|Active Area||16.7 x 14 inch|
|Scintillator||Cesium (1417WCC)/Gadox (1417WGC)|
|Effective Pixel Matrix||3268 x 2756|
|Pixel Pitch||127 um|
|A/D Conversion||14/16 bit|
|Preview Time||≤ 5 Sec.|
|Operation Environment||Temperature. +5 ~ +40°F
Humidity. 30 ~ 75%
Pressure. 70 ~ 106 kPa
|Data Output||Ethernet 1Gbps|
|Weight||6.6 lbs / 3 kg|
|Dimensions||18.1 x 15.1 x 0.6 in|